Thursday, May 17, 2018

Balms Not Bombs



BALMS NOT BOMBS:

Warm coconut oil. Add in a BUNCH of turmeric, a bit of olive oil, and some tea tree oil. (Folk method, no measuring necessary... Just let it feel right.) Stir it up, let it settle a bit, then fill jars while it's still liquid. When it cools there will be some sediment at the bottom (turmeric), but that is OKAY.

Do people in your community have MRSA? Why not spend $50 and make some anti-MRSA balm and distribute it freely to anyone with MRSA. You'll be doing your community a favor.



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing that. I'm about to give advice to someone who is battling MRSA. Is there anyway I can contact you as I have few questions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I just saw this... I hope everything is going alright now. Email me if you want at metaforcestudios@gmail.com if you still want to talk... :)

      Delete