Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Success!

Well it's been 8 months. I am CURED. I no longer have staph infection. So there you have it! If I can do it so can you. All it took was the decision that I WOULD WIN and sure enough, I did. My scars have healed and it's like I never had the disease in the first place. Now my mission is to share my success with others.

You must attack MRSA externally AND internally to succeed. It takes COMPLETE DEDICATION, DILIGENCE, and DISCIPLINE. You can't half-ass this. You must make defeating MRSA your #1 priority in order to succeed. If you only treat the surface infections but don't treat your systemic infection you are wasting your time. It takes radical action to succeed. Make sure to check out my previous posts for LOTS of information on fighting MRSA.

In summation though, the steps to defeating MRSA are:
  1. Eliminate all active surface infections. You can accomplish this with a homemade Anti-MRSA Balm. Here's how to make it: Crush and chop up a few toes of garlic as finely as possible. Take a half-cup of olive oil and warm it until it's hot enough that you can still submerge your finger in it comfortably, but only just. Add the garlic and one tablespoon of turmeric. Add one teaspoon of tea tree oil. Mix thoroughly and let it sit for 15 minutes. Mix it again then apply liberally and often to the affected areas. Apply it every time you think about it... Just keep the wounds saturated. Keep on attacking the local infections until they are completely healed, then KEEP APPLYING the balm for at least 3 days afterward! This is highly effective and you will see results immediately. Make sure to apply the balm at the first sign of any new infections! It will stop them from developing into full-blown boils.
  2. Make your body inhospitable to MRSA. Try to raise the PH of your blood by eating lots of greens, especially kale, broccoli, etc. Avoid acidic foods like sugar, partially hydrogenated oils, meats, dairy products, refined flour, coffee, alcohol, fried foods, etc. This is very important! NO COMPROMISE. That candy-bar you're craving is MRSA-food. Apple cider vinegar has many excellent health benefits. Although it is acidic, it has an Alkaline-promoting effect in your body! We are attempting to create an ALKALINE-SHOCK. The goal is to kill MRSA, then kill it some more, then KEEP KILLING IT, then KILL IT EVEN MORE, then burn it, bury it, and nuke its grave. OVERKILL IS THE NAME OF THE GAME. See the first post on my blog for more information on how to alter your body chemistry to work against MRSA. Make sure to eat lots of Turmeric+Black Pepper, fresh Garlic (raw is best!), and lots of Echinacea. (I discovered the benefits of echinacea near the end of my battle. It is highly effective. I was eating about three times the recommended dose spread throughout the day when fighting MRSA.) Maintain this diet for at least a month after you show no signs of infection, or even longer, to make sure that every trace of the bacteria is eliminated from your body.
  3. Continue the Dilute Bleach Baths twice a week for the first month, then once a week for the next few months. Again - it's all about OVERKILL. (See my previous posts!)
  4. Make sure to keep up your antibiotics if you've been prescribed any.

The extreme changes required to defeat MRSA don't have to be permanent. Now that I am MRSA-free I still maintain some of my healthy habits although in the months since I've defeated this bug I've relaxed somewhat. I don't exercise quite as much these days... I'm back to drinking coffee every day and sometimes party a bit and get a little drunk. I eat junk food here and there, including sweets, although most of my diet is still home-cooked lean meats with lots of veggies. I still put turmeric on almost everything and will for the rest of my life because it has plenty of health benefits not even related to the treatment of MRSA.

I'm THANKFUL that I contracted MRSA. It has helped me to discover my passion for the first time in my life. I want to heal people. I've created an herbal medicine tentatively titled Balms not Bombs. It's a souped up version of the Anti-MRSA Balm outlined above with ten powerful herbal ingredients. I'm eventually going to start selling it in order to sustain production of it but I am not after profits. In fact I will publish freely step by step instructions on how to produce your own, no strings attached. If you want you can just get it from me. So far I've given it to ~20 people. It actually helps with a range of skin issues, from cuts, scrapes, and burns to contact dermatitis, bug bites and rashes. (I will never use neosporin again.) It is most effective against staph infections though... It just tears them apart... It's like napalm to the little bacterial bastards. So far I haven't made a cent in profits - in fact I've lost a good amount of money - however it's worth it because I'm witnessing firsthand how it affects people. I've helped family members who were affected by MRSA completely get over their infections as well as several homeless people in my area, one of which was on the verge of having to have his hand amputated. All of his surface infections are now 100% healed with just a few pretty pink scars to remind him of the ordeal.

LIFE IS GOOD.
I LOVE YOU.
HEAL YOURSELF.

11 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Jude White and the owner of a MRSA information website, http://www.themrsa.com. I would like to build a relationship with you be cause I really like your writing style.

    my email is owner@themrsa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I apologize for taking so long to reply to you! Sent you an email today... Your website seems like an excellent resource.. Thank you for your service..

      Delete
  2. Is there any way you could post a typical day of eating for you? I'm not sure how to implement the garlic and turmeric into my foods

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I apologize for taking so long to reply to you... I tend to use turmeric in at least one meal every day... It's a really mild spice and doesn't overpower the flavor of anything... I mix it in with rice or quinoa, usually near the end of the cooking process, always with black pepper.. Any sort of stir-fry, soup, or grains would be ideal to add turmeric, black pepper and garlic to... A typical delicious meal for me involves cooking kale, mushrooms, maybe beets, onions, other veggies, lightly sauteing in ghee (clarified butter) or one of the healthier cooking oils (olive oil, peanut oil, NOT canola oil), cook it with some cashews or pumpkin seeds, maybe some slices of squash, douse it in all the good herbs, basil, thyme, rosemary, turmeric, dill, cayenne, black pepper... A dash of apple cider vinegar gives a subtle flavor and helps everything cook together... I serve this with chicken or some good organic grass-fed beef if possible... All in all it's easy to eat VERY healthy economically... I eat a lot of quinoa, lentils, etc... I add garlic to everything! I don't chop it up too fine, either, I like little flavor blasts and texture in my food... It doesn't taste like "health food" either... it is a pleasure to cook and makes people say, "Wow!"... Drink LOTS OF WATER. Also, I've recently been moving back toward salt after having been convinced for many years that it was unhealthy.. I think a bit of salt in your diet is pretty helpful also... Hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions!

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for your articles. I have been fighting MRSA for 3 years and this gives me hope. I will follow your protocol and pray God it will work. Thank you so much for stressing on the importance of prayer as well. Your articles come from your heart and it shows. I always find it amazing to see people who help others out of pure love and don't seek any financial reward.
    God Bless you.

    Pierre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pierre, God Bless... I hope you're doing well... If you have any questions please feel free to get in touch...

      Delete
  4. We must get proactive to compete against the infections that we face today. My friend had MRSA 2 years ago. He researched and found an are article about a orthopedic doctor in Omaha, NE that uses Steirolotion on his patients and has not had an infection in over 3 years. (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23576931) He found Steirolotion at Germcure.com used it and the MRSA went away in just a few days. I use it on my hands and face everyday and have not had a cold since. It has even cleared up acne. This stuff is liquid gold. I don't know why all doctors are not recommending this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. While it has been scoffed at for years due to ignorance and prejudice, there is an electronic device that uses mild electric pulses ( PEF ) to successfully kill microbes such as bacteria, protozoa, and fungi. These devices could save a lot of lives and reduce suffering. See ParaZapper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I have been reading your page and it brings me great relief to find someone so passionate about killing this thing for good! I am currently at war with MRSA myself and would love to know more about this herbal balm that you talk about!! My email is caporunningfool@gmail.com please I would love to know how to make it myslef or possibly purchase some from you!! Xoxo
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I did make and distribute 'Balms not Bombs' for a while, but really, when it comes to fighting MRSA, it doesn't get much better than:

      Say... half a cup of coconut oil, a few drops of tea tree oil and a tablespoon of turmeric... It works wonders! Additional ingredients you may feel like adding include: olive oil, vitamin E oil, shea butter... The simplified formula is effective!

      Delete
  7. Hi my husband has had MRSA for 3 weeks from a port put in his chest for chemo...
    had it taken out 6 days later due to MRSA and still on IV antibiotics...
    I am interested in your herbal receipes and suggestions..... getting desperate bc he canot begin Chemo till MRSA has left his body... Thenks You dianefilmmakeup@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete