Thursday, February 13, 2014

Regarding Apple Cider Vinegar...

In a previous post I mentioned that ACV is too acidic for our purposes when you are trying to alkalize your diet... Although ACV is acidic, it is commonly accepted that ACV directly encourages our body to become more alkaline... Overall this is exactly what we're trying to do, so I would like to retract what I said before about avoiding ACV. A shot of ACV in the morning with a glass of water would probably be overall beneficial to your health, especially if you are battling a staph infection.

Still staph-free by the way... I still eat lots of turmeric and put into practice every day the realization that FOOD is MEDICINE, and that in this day and age we have to take responsibility for our own body chemistry! That said, I am not a health-nut and still enjoy a candy-bar here and there, some coffee or a beer once in a while... All things in moderation... A healthy life-style should be FULFILLING, not strictly a chore... Healthy food tastes GOOD...

Much love to everyone, God Bless, good luck on your journey.

2 comments:

  1. so glad you updated! You've been an inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Matthew McPherson and I have invented a new method to treat my reoccurring MRSA infections. It involves using 400nm blue spectrum light from a hydroponic grow bulb, a topicial mixture of staphaseptic / epson salt, and cycling hot and cold. I am not selling anything just trying to raise awareness for my patent-free mrsa infection treatment method. Here is link to my youtube video which explains how this method works. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NrouwwavVY

    ReplyDelete